Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question about bs wash

Lazdaa
@lazdaa
13 years ago
81 posts

Just a quick question about the water used in the bs wash.

When is the water too "hard" to be used? Here where i live we have 17dH,(middlehard, or whats it called)

Can this be used, and if not what do i do then?

updated by @lazdaa: 01/13/15 09:05:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i dunno what that mean s haha

u can try it

if it dont work switch to somethig that does

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MRH
@mrh
13 years ago
8 posts
I believe that baking soda softens hard water, which is why people often put it in their washing machine when they do laundry. Old school, top loading machines that is.
Lazdaa
@lazdaa
13 years ago
81 posts
Ehm how do i know if it doesn't work?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i think aslot of pl get confused about it and think it oesnt worjk

some say they get a baking soda residue but baking soda when added to water quickly decomposes into gasses and ecvaporates so theres no way possible to leave residues however irt exfoliwtes turning dead dry skin into a paste that needs to be washed away

if the baking sodas not strong enough it wont effectively remove the dead skin layer leaving behind a white residue thats deaxs skin not baking soda

if u ge a white residue

pour vinager over it if uut gets hot and foams up its baking soda if not its nkot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
if you truly have hard water you will know once you try to mix your bs with tap water. it doesn't dissolve which is great for scrubbing your sink or shower like you would comet but for cleaning your hair you will end up with baking soda all over your scalp. the only way i can get baking soda to completely dissolve in water is to use distilled water.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form