Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

body splash & undone dreads

Brandon Novin
@brandon-novin
13 years ago
4 posts
I got my hair dreaded a year ago with very little wax (and i now know ANY wax is too much). Iv been doing the bs/acv wash for about a month now, and about to startwith the body splash (from what i understand this will undo them). but since my inital dreading my roots have been growing straight (so now i got an inch of straight hair then the dreads).I was just goin to wait another year or so and cut off the glued dreads but my hairs growin straight, any advise, and whats the proscess for the body splash?
updated by @brandon-novin: 01/13/15 08:54:11PM
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts

Rawsum knows more about the body splash and getting rid of the wax.

Your hair won't grow dreaded at the roots. It has nothing to do with the previous wax use. It is a normal occurrence. Even mature dreads have around an inch of straight hair at the roots. It takes time for the roots to dread....but they will dread. They need that inch or so to move around and knot up. Also if your hair was dreaded all the way to your scalp ...it would stick straight out. and be painful.

Just let your hair swing down..let it move freely. Don't keep it pulled back all the time and don't keep a hat on all the time. and your roots will be fine.

Baby dreads can have up to 3 inches or more of undreaded hair. Nothing to worry about.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
it shouldnt undo them nut thery may loosen as wax comers out u masy find a years progress with waxs was equal to 2-3 months without si u will go into the teen stage and dread much faster from there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form