Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

fustrated

ryan luevanos
@ryan-luevanos
14 years ago
5 posts
ok my dreads are about 3 months old some of them are starting to look good but most of them on top of my head wont dread up the're just like a bunch of loose hair wraped together, and it is really making my head look nappy, extremly fuzzy, and just not good looking or not atractive.they are also really curly. one of my friends who has had dreads before said 2 use wax to speed up the process and cut down on the fuzz and make them straight but i really dont know much bout wax because i hear alot of diiferent things about it. also i have been getting alot of lent, and dandriff in my dreds,and they wont go away no matter how many times i wash.. the only maintenance i do is wash with bakin soda and cold water, twist dreads after washing or when im bored,and some times wrap the loose dreads in all natural styling gel. plz if you know somethin that will help orsomething im doin wrong please tell me. THANK YOU
updated by @ryan-luevanos: 01/13/15 08:47:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
1 no wax u said he had dreads before well wax is why he dont have dreads still
wax is dread death
2 stop messing with them no twisting no wrapping just leave em alone
and no gel (are u black if so use some shea butter or something to moisturize as needed) if not black use nothing at all

wear a wool hat tams best
and just ignore em theyre only months old they wont klook good for a few more months but all the gels and messing with em has slowed the process

dandruff are u using acv after the bs? u should also adding teatree and rosemary oilseditjust saw yoiur pics yea its all the gels and twisting and messing with em thats screwed u upthe gels may add to all the dandruff toou need to clean all that crap outu want nothying in your hair at alland u dont want to touch your hair at all except to seperate as neededu do know twists only work in african hair\same with gelsu been steered wrong my freind and your waxy freind was steering u wrong againto dread hair needs to be clean and free of gunk

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form