Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads falling apart?

Ben Carroll
@ben-carroll
15 years ago
12 posts
I did absolutely nothing and the middle has knotted up of its own accord and the tips no longer look matured, I just washed them and put sea salt with lemon and water on my hair, pretty weird.I think that because I used lock peppa when I backcombed, the middle knots just fell out when I washed them, but I had been palmrolling the tips so that's why the tips looked matured and the loose hair was because of the lock peppa just washing out.
updated by @ben-carroll: 07/02/15 08:02:11AM
Ben Carroll
@ben-carroll
15 years ago
12 posts
Oh yeah and I stopped using the dreadhead locking accelerator and made my own Ben Carroll said:
I did absolutely nothing and the middle has knotted up of its own accord and the tips no longer look matured, I just washed them and put sea salt with lemon and water on my hair, pretty weird.

I think that because I used lock peppa when I backcombed, the middle knots just fell out when I washed them, but I had been palmrolling the tips so that's why the tips looked matured and the loose hair was because of the lock peppa just washing out.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
lock peppa is pure crap a total scam..its literaly dirt they sellya to sprinlkle in your hairplease tell me you at least didnt use wax with it Ben Carroll said:
I did absolutely nothing and the middle has knotted up of its own accord and the tips no longer look matured, I just washed them and put sea salt with lemon and water on my hair, pretty weird.

I think that because I used lock peppa when I backcombed, the middle knots just fell out when I washed them, but I had been palmrolling the tips so that's why the tips looked matured and the loose hair was because of the lock peppa just washing out.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ben Carroll
@ben-carroll
15 years ago
12 posts
I used next to no wax on about 5 or 6 "to be" dreads before realising it didn't help at all soaringeagle said:
lock peppa is pure crap a total scam..its literaly dirt they sellya to sprinlkle in your hair
please tell me you at least didnt use wax with it Ben Carroll said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok..if u can remembver which ones it cant hurt to do a lil extra cleaning but if it really was only 1 time and nearly nothing then possibly just soap removed enough Ben Carroll said:
I used next to no wax on about 5 or 6 "to be" dreads before realising it didn't help at all

soaringeagle said:
lock peppa is pure crap a total scam..its literaly dirt they sellya to sprinlkle in your hair
please tell me you at least didnt use wax with it
Ben Carroll said:

--
Ben Carroll
@ben-carroll
15 years ago
12 posts
okay, would nearly boiling water work? soaringeagle said:
ok..if u can remembver which ones it cant hurt to do a lil extra cleaning but if it really was only 1 time and nearly nothing then possibly just soap removed enough

Ben Carroll said:
I used next to no wax on about 5 or 6 "to be" dreads before realising it didn't help at all

soaringeagle said:
Ben Carroll said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea but be very very carefuli put up a wax removal thread in maintenance or products i forget whichi think its featured thotheres 3 ways to remove wax none are totaly effectiveand heat is probly best when theres alot of wax so melting it can then squeeze out a lot but will still leave a residue beghindafter that u move on to emulsifying in soap or disolving with citrus Ben Carroll said:
okay, would nearly boiling water work?

soaringeagle said:
ok..if u can remembver which ones it cant hurt to do a lil extra cleaning but if it really was only 1 time and nearly nothing then possibly just soap removed enough

Ben Carroll said:

soaringeagle said:
Ben Carroll said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
haha its 2 posts down on the front page now http://dreadlockforums.ning.com/forum/topics/dreadwax-why-ya-dont-want-it theres lil info on wax before the removal parts but read through its all there

--
Ben Carroll
@ben-carroll
15 years ago
12 posts
Great thanks a lot se :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form