Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! Top of dreads have gone mental

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u read info on scam sites that sell wax they destroy dreads and are scumbags read the dread wax truth in the menu at top of page theres alot of onfo on removing wax and never trust any site selling inastant dreads or dread products That Person said:
Aurgh... I really don't want to comb it out and do it all over again... if I coomb it out, odds are I won't put thieim back in. Is there a way to get the wax out without starting from square one??? and why do all the 'instructions' for making dreads say to use wax if its bad!??

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/01/15 02:17:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
then u would have been wayyyyy better off going natural natural is the best way to dread That Person said:
Oh and I have very long hair. down to mid back. which i grew out specifically for dreading

--
That Person
@that-person
14 years ago
9 posts
thanks dood. yeah I should have joined this site before I did that... soaringeagle said:
That Person
@that-person
14 years ago
9 posts
sonuvabitch. all that is so much work. i'm so tired... i think i may just cut it all off....
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
most ppl find us just a lil too late but were workin our asses off to change that That Person said:
thanks dood. yeah I should have joined this site before I did that...

soaringeagle said:

--
That Person
@that-person
14 years ago
9 posts
hum.. i'll try scrubbing it out tomorrow after work. If it persists, i'll just cut them off. for some reason i didnt htink dreading would be so tedious.. i'll probably , if thats the case, redread sometime in the future. maybe once class starts again and i dont work every day. but i didnt use that much just hardly grazed the top of the canister. it was beeswax, not specifically dreadwax.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
beeswax is even worse but no dont cut them off dreading is not tedius id u dread right just go natural its easy as can be just wash out all the wax...then do nothing and dreads will happen simple as can be That Person said:
hum.. i'll try scrubbing it out tomorrow after work. If it persists, i'll just cut them off. for some reason i didnt htink dreading would be so tedious.. i'll probably , if thats the case, redread sometime in the future. maybe once class starts again and i dont work every day. but i didnt use that much just hardly grazed the top of the canister. it was beeswax, not specifically dreadwax.

--
That Person
@that-person
14 years ago
9 posts
thanks to the both of you.yteah i love big headbands and hats.. but the workplace doesn't.. LOL. it's specifically in the guidelines 'no erratic hairstyles'....0hwell.but will my hair be ok to washtomrrow even tho the dreads are so new??? they wont come undone entirely?/
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u claim a religios or spiritual reason for dreading the jobs written no radical hairstyles clause is null and void and..unconstututionalreligios or spiritual reasons dont got to be rasta tho and as long as you explain it well will stand up in court which they would be stupid to take it to courtso dont even mention the dreads to them but if they ever say anything just say sorry but my personal religios beliefs require me to dread and thats that..if thety ask u to explain just say its complicated but you'll try to put it into words and submit it in writting by the end of the week then we'll help u write out a well planned out letterbut also get a copy off their no radical hairstyles rules so we know the exact wording

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form