15 years ago
64 posts
not nearly fat enough for beads yet haha i gotta put photos hang on
updated by @shaun-saunders: 07/23/15 07:02:30PM
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
Be patient, Dreads can take awhile to start looking the way you want them to, They'll get heavy and knatty enuff that they'll start hanging down and Im sure you'll be glad you waited, but plz for the love of jah stay off the wax,,lol
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
shaun saunders said:
not nearly fat enough for beads yet haha i gotta put photos hang on
All dreads are fat enough for beads, you just have to find beads that will fit, that's all. I'm a sucker for the craft isle in any major store just to check out the beads and strings and shiny things!!!
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
yer i got string on mine its fat enough but i just cant be bothered finding any lol
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Mine stuck up until I washed them, and didn't hang much for about a month or so after. Just takes time. I loved them sticking up though, kept getting sideshow bob, didn't help that they're orange. Loved it! =D
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
they hang down a bit more now coz ive been washing em and the waters pulling them down
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
their probaly just tightening up. it happenes i've been noticing it in mine. Luckly my hair is quite long and thick so i don't have to worry about them sticking up. A friend of mine who did my dreads said she was suprised that my hair didnt stick up like that at first.they will eventually lay down as you get more growth or something to that effect.
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
yer my hairs only bout 8 - 9inches i wanted to grow em long from small

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form