Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

bell-bottomed dread question: should i be nervous?

Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
alright so one of my dreads i recently ripped is starting to make me nervous. The tapered shape doesnt bother me in the least, but how thin it is in one spot bothers me. the bottom feels like a rock due to it being a very thick dread that i split and it had locked up pretty well, so i twisted the dread a little bit to tighten up the thin section, so when i took the picture the dread is an equal firmness all the way down. im assuming it will be this thin when it fully locks, if thats not the case please let me know ;) anyway, i should probably note that the thin part isnt made of a straight un-dreaded bit of hair, its matted and the hair is going every which way, but still not very hard.anyway, what do you guys think? :
updated by @jackal: 01/13/15 08:40:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
looks cool to me

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
it looks cool, but should i be worried about that part snapping off in a few years? 3rd in line from the front right part of where my hairline and dreads start, and rests on my cheek, so its a high-risk zone
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I saw this guy with a dread like that except it looked like his had a boulder on the bottom of it instead of a dreadlock. The hair was seriously a huge matted ball right under a super thin dread. His didn't break off and he had african hair. Yours isn't nearly that bad.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form