Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sea water

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
So I was told that using sea water would help lock my hairs...... so I mixed some water with salt and mixed it for a while. I was judt wondering how often should I spray some on my hair.I've been spraying it on my hair and it seems as though my hair is getting dryer and loose hair are becoming frizzy.thanks :D
updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 02/05/18 02:27:55PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
That's exactly what the salt water is supposed todry them...and the frizzy loose hairs will eventually dread too...When I wash my hair it gets very soft and fluffy. So after every wash(and in between washes) I spray with salt water and it drys them and makes them a little stiffer, which is ultimately what I want.If your hair gets too dry though, you might want to spray less often or use some moisturizing oils when you wash.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id use it just 2 hours b4 u wash then wash/rinse outand u dont want to use table salt get sea salt and dont makre it too strong..a spoonfull in a spray bottle

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Akal Sahai
@akal-sahai
14 years ago
39 posts
I can't stand how my hair feels after the sea salt mixture is sprayed into it... I just use it a few hours before I know I want to wash it and then not until before I wash again (if I remember, I don't do it regularly).
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
cheers for all the help :)ye I think I have been sparying it on my hair too frequently
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form