Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

bulges??

Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
OK.So like all of my dreads has these loop bulges things*i'll put a pic in*And i just want to know will they ever go down like back into the dreads because these at least 2-6 in every one, almost, of my dreads. It's not that it's super bad. Just i've seen so many people recently with like year plus dreads and i didnt seen any of these3 funny little bump things.Do ya'll still have tjhem if you ever did?
updated by @kellye: 02/14/15 06:17:40AM
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts
I have them i love themmy dreads are nothing but lumps except for the ones in the back but they won't really stop unless like you do as jess said and palm roll the hell out of them.I just learned to love them it makes it all betterbut I don't maintain my dreads so thats up to you
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
So if i don't ever do anything to them they'll stay there? I have a few really annying lumps. i can feel them when i go to sleep pushing into my head.>.<<br />I guess i should get to work on them instead of being on here... theres a really big one n on the back of my head Dreadedsunflower said:
I have them i love them

my dreads are nothing but lumps except for the ones in the back but they won't really stop unless like you do as jess said and palm roll the hell out of them.

I just learned to love them it makes it all better

but I don't maintain my dreads so thats up to you
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts
I did edit my comment but it didn't save I was thinking about it and they will go away in a few years if left alone this is based on the fact that my friend frankie has dreads that are 7+years and they are all smooth and round but it takes time thats all there is to it Kellye said:
So if i don't ever do anything to them they'll stay there? I have a few really annying lumps. i can feel them when i go to sleep pushing into my head.>.<<br />
I guess i should get to work on them instead of being on here... theres a really big one n on the back of my head

Dreadedsunflower said:
I have them i love them

my dreads are nothing but lumps except for the ones in the back but they won't really stop unless like you do as jess said and palm roll the hell out of them.

I just learned to love them it makes it all better

but I don't maintain my dreads so thats up to you
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts
btw the lumps in the first pic look so awesome
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
perfectlty normalthese are loops, loops eventually tightin inthey become texture that give your dreads personalityyou can palm roll the hell outta em do alotta dammage and eventualy smooth em out into perfect boringness or ignore emwhen they tighten they will give the dreads a unique looknotice in my pic each dreads got lil bumps curves kinks no 2 are the same its not the same wild loops just a lil bit of surface features that arent all peerfectly smooth and roundthats what loops become if u leave em alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
jess i like youir dreads alot more because they are unuiquelearn to love the uniqueness not try to force em into conformityif u palm roll em to hell you just force your will over the natural organic nature of dreads and remove so much of theyre beauty

--
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
I never really developed many, but I do have a few, I'll get some pictures of them in here as soon as I can find my camera... I know it's around here somewhere...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i really had a to struggle to not say the same thing..im glad i successfuly kept myself from saying it so someone else wouldeven though you use different words your still saying the same thingits like saying i dont want to grow a beard i just want to grow the whiskers on my chin Jelly said:
Jess Gergely said:
i don't see it so much as forcing them into conformity as i do making them look how i want them to look.

Uh, sorry, Cap'n Obvious here...Jess, that's the same thing. lol

J

--
gypsywoman
@gypsywoman
15 years ago
5 posts
You can try palmrolling your dreds between your hands, that will help smooth them out, but you have to learn to love your knottiness :)
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form