Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! Tried to fix mold and then it led to another....

Amazing Grace
@amazing-grace
14 years ago
14 posts
Gotcha....im too tired to read...lolwell then they are not mold. I started them 3 years ago and they didnt get going good until about 1 an a half and my hair has never smelled until now and those hard parts have been there the whole time.Well i'll certainly have a better approch to this issue if it ever happens again. I appreciate your help.and if anyone else has any remidies I'm still all ears. thanks everyone. I'll give it a try
updated by @amazing-grace: 07/23/15 02:59:58AM
Amazing Grace
@amazing-grace
14 years ago
14 posts
I did the super waah and boy was that water nasty..haha...I didnt the vinegar rinse too. It feels alot better but still a little oily. Is that normal since u add oil to the rinse? Maybe its still from all that tea tree. I didnt add any today. I use a few drops on orange and rosemary in the baking soda wash and then in the rinse i used lavender. but i didnt use very much since i usedto much yesteday.
Amazing Grace
@amazing-grace
14 years ago
14 posts
I meant to say i DID do the vinegar rinse...i said that i didnt....but i did...lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
glad u liked it how long ya let it soak? id consider doing it again sounds like u has alot more in there then u thought huhbet they feel great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Amazing Grace
@amazing-grace
14 years ago
14 posts
Yeah they do. Just bit of an oil feel...i am going to do that more often..I tried to talk my brother into doing it but he refuses to wash his dreads. He's convinced himself that all natural dreads are naturally clean. But he's an idiot. Everyone knows it, and he knows it so whatever.Thanks alot for the help. I was hoping I wouildn't have to cut them. I've spent so much time doing hardly anything to my hair so that I could have the dreads form the way they wanted to. This last yr they really started actully looking like dreads. I never waxed or twisted them or tied them or anything. I figured if they wanted to lock up they would...and thankfully they did. :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form