Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

need help wet towel smell

seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts

i just ordered the dragons blood liquid soap just now im gonna use up the nag champa samples i have i know the dragons blood is gonna be sooo good i use the dragons blood incense many times i love the fragrance of it yeah i didnt know the liquid shampoo dreads faster i wasn't sure so i just went for the dragons blood liquid soap since i have young dreads still i do have two bar soaps that i will use later one when my dreads are longer and more mature

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

thats great :) 

you'll love it its another of my faves

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

I was waiting until payday at the end of the month to order some shampoo but ended up getting fucked over with something and now haven't got the spare cash so it will have to wait until the end of August.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

that totally sucks but hey I have been totally fucked over for 5 whole months ow literally did not have 1 dollar to spend, with my accfount constantly getting farther in the hole

all cause soeone borrowed money for 1 day supposedly then lost the money order to repay me not once but twice

then as the overdraft fees added up the 2 or 3 hundred he owed me climbed to probably over 2 grand

every day I told him if you don't get money inmy account today it could go up by 35 to 70 (cause although I have not spent a peny in 5 months I have automatic paymns come out mostky site related)

now I can finaly (thanks to a donation from vicki) get the server repaired  hopefully tomorow

(will take days almost a week to complete)

and still have a whole 3 dollars left to my name

again hes supposed to pay back sme tomorow hopefully that will cover the backup drive

and finaly in aq week he says he can put in 500.. finaly after 5 months i'll have a lil I can spend (need glases need to pay my soaring society of America dues need to pay my freedoms wings dues  so I can strt flying again) ..and I want the new condor competition soaring simulator only cause fsx doesn't hae wave lift (or other gliders to compete against usually) 

I want to set altitude records.. I want to win competitiions I wanna push my skills to the limit.

(twice beat the world record at least in sim0) 14 hours 1300+ miles...at redline speds (almost fast enough to rip off te wings)

after alost 6 months not spending a cent..i deserve at least 1 thing thats unnecessary

(do need a new headset mic too since I stream alotta flights to fb and the mic cord always stops working)

god it will be good to finaly have money even though as a teen I prided myself for living 4 years without using money (had the same 16 cents in my pocket all 4 years) I hate money I don't like needing it  I don't wan it.. but every so often I do get something (very rare) that is not a necessity

I rather give my money away then buy things that aren't essential 

--
seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts

this is true i am the same i will give money that i dont have to people on the street that really need it money makes me mad how it controls everything 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

when payphones existed, I scattered all my change on the street, or left it in payphone coin returns  and vending machines places I knew homeless people checked for change I only kept quarters since I could make calls or do laundry with them. all other coins got tossed around for whoever might need them more then me

--
seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts

man thats so awesome i never thought of that! i love that idea 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

the only real thing about christmass is santa clause or  to be exact stanis Klaus or saint Nicholas

poor and hungry children would leave shoes outside his house, and he would leave them coins in their shoes. (stockings)

he was however the patron saint of mariners, and was looked at as a Poseidon like character, prayed to to protect the seafarers.

a far cry from the polar bear flying deer guy we all heard about.

--
seek6478
@seek6478
6 years ago
24 posts
Should I be worried about this ?
Snapchat-1874014280.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

maybe

the end might fall off ..not that you should lose sleep over that but that is real thin there

DO JNOT TRY TO TIE KNOTS TO FIX IT then it will break guaranteed

maybe you can double it over 2 or 3 timesthen wrap it in hemp

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form