Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

poo now im quite sad about my locks

IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
well this sight is geared towards being nice / discouraging ppl from dreading methods which are harmful for your dreads, but ppl are just trying to help, give advice, be nice
updated by @illumiknotty: 07/09/15 03:38:24PM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
they're your dreadswho really cares what any1 else thinks other than yourself? nonnnnsense hahahaNamaste
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
eh, screw what assholes have to say. your locks look pretty awesome to me :)
Andres
@andres
14 years ago
18 posts
Your dreadlocks look good :). No dreadlocks are perfect and the only method for you to use is the one you feel the most comfortable with. You might get suggestions from us here from experiences we been through, but that doesn't mean you have to take each and every suggestion, but rather take the ones you think will help your dreads look better and forget about the ones you don't think would fit your dread needs. Maybe you don't want to go through the natural way and want to crochet and try to make them look as nice as possible, and that's fine. At the end they are also dreadlocks and we are all here to share that passion for dreadlocks. And as its been said, we are here to help you and all responses are suggestions, not responses to give you a bad day. Now Good day to you :)
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
There awesome just give em time theyl lock up great over time =] u can also try wraping them it helped me alot! leave them wraped for months then unwrap them when you think its time :)
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I dont like the fact you used wax, you used rubberbands, you crocheted the ends, also am poster child for knottyboy. Your expected to much to soon at only 2 months. I wonder if they will hold. "ok so every one has their own idea about what good dreads look like this is mine" I don't like your idea.
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
They can only loosen, mature, and smooth out in time, nothing to worry.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
its cool, I did about every bad idea in the book at one point, :)some are more opinionated than others,the good thing is that you do get to know what to do/not to do for what reasons,but its true crocheting the tips for the sake of stopping combine won't affect anything since it does all happen at the roots, in the end all that matters is that you like what's going on.some people are mostly set in the natural way, and for the most part it's because this guarantee's the healthiest lifespan to your locks,it may be hard to but you have to look at things from many perspectives when it comes to people's reasons for having locks, even though it generally seems black and white.that said, you got some cool thick ones :P
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
We should all be harsh and rude to people we dont agree with. That is the best way to make friends after all. GratefulNick said:
I dont like the fact you used wax, you used rubberbands, you crocheted the ends, also am poster child for knottyboy. Your expected to much to soon at only 2 months. I wonder if they will hold. "ok so every one has their own idea about what good dreads look like this is mine" I don't like your idea.
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
mats of hair, don't loosen and age and get better, if they are glued and bonded together with wax and crotcheting.I'm just gonna hold back, since this site promotes positive feedback, and not your honest opinion, even if it is harsh and rude to people. Sometimes the truth hurts. Said it as nicely as I could.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form