Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

poo now im quite sad about my locks

Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
people could care less whether or not your feedback is positive or negative bro. What matters is how you deliver it, and you delivered it rude. And please, feel free to "hold back". I'm sure that you're an endless well of knowledge no one else possesses but if you're gonna be an elitist boob about it I think It's best you keep your wisdom to yourself. ya dig? GratefulNick said:
mats of hair, don't loosen and age and get better, if they are glued and bonded together with wax and crotcheting.

I'm just gonna hold back, since this site promotes positive feedback, and not your honest opinion, even if it is harsh and rude to people. Sometimes the truth hurts. Said it as nicely as I could.

updated by @vinny: 07/10/15 09:46:53PM
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
he's a bigshot isnt he
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
thank you :) anthony williams said:
eh, screw what assholes have to say. your locks look pretty awesome to me :)
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
and that is fine. GratefulNick said:
I dont like the fact you used wax, you used rubberbands, you crocheted the ends, also am poster child for knottyboy. Your expected to much to soon at only 2 months. I wonder if they will hold. "ok so every one has their own idea about what good dreads look like this is mine" I don't like your idea.
Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
i used wax two times until i personally didnt like it and heard it was bad. im sort of amazed how people get at noobs for mistakes... how else might we learn? if you would like to explain how you have maintained yours or anything that would be fine with me GratefulNick said:
mats of hair, don't loosen and age and get better, if they are glued and bonded together with wax and crotcheting.

I'm just gonna hold back, since this site promotes positive feedback, and not your honest opinion, even if it is harsh and rude to people. Sometimes the truth hurts. Said it as nicely as I could.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form