dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads looking fluffy and flaking out

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
ok when i download and look at the big version (try using embed media button instead of attach) i see what you mean it loks normal...ish  a lil more then normal wich is completely to be expected if you backcombed so refresh my memory what method what products.. u never used wax right? just backcomb? never crochetted?  

I have Karma locking gel from dreadlocks shampoo knot rot and goddess shampoo I used back comb technique and 2 month of dreads I also tried twisting Idk if you remember?what doesn't look to normal to you?

updated by @exclusebruce: 11/06/15 02:32:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

yea backcombs pretty gressive its fairly damaging not nearly as severe as crochet but thats abbsolutely typical of backcomb

you have a ton of folicules from hair being pulled right out of the scalp

and  this is what backcomb does to the hair

healthy hair

backcomb damaged hair

comparison of healthy vs backcombed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

I can't lie having dreads has had its times. now I feel like I've been judged more than ever by my own blood has hated on me more then random people, my blood cousin says it looks like I don't shower when I didn't ask him lol my other cousin says I look like a black person my grandpa asked me if my style is trying to be black and so on Idk though I know I don't smell I smell better then them and I'm not trying to be a ethnicity I'm not I'm not a pot head (havent smoked in 2 years) I'm just me. I like how it looks once it's matured, and I can't control it to mature faster but I'm keeping it and it will get there soon I'll let them say what they want and I'll keep smirking because they have exposed them selves as the judgmental people that they are 2 or 3 months in and I can't wait for my birth day to see the process.Jan 28

updated by @exclusebruce: 11/09/15 01:43:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

we have the same birtday!

but yea family is often the most unsupportive

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
we have the same birtday! but yea family is often the most unsupportive

But it's okay! family is defined from where you come from but to me the people who love you and are supportive of what you do is family. I'll still have open arms when there ready to except me but till then I'll live life happy with my positive people :) Aquarius people are the most down to earth people no wonder I knew you were cool lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

aquarains rule!

hey ya should go to the next rainbow gathering

thats realfamily

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
aquarains rule! hey ya should go to the next rainbow gathering thats realfamily

Is there a place where I can get info? Like where at what it is and when?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

theres tons of fb groups

but also www.welcomehere.org

{jrVimeo_embed} required parameter "item_id" is missing ()
{jrYouTube_embed} invalid value received for "youtube_id" parameter ()

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
aquarains rule! hey ya should go to the next rainbow gathering thats realfamily

I'd love to go I think if I read right it's in south Dakota this year but hopefully next year me and my girlfriend will show up and my dreads will be even longer if I wasn't in school and in the barber business at my starting point I would go but by next year I should be ready to go we also want to go to Portland organ 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

no last year was sd this (coming) year will be vermont or main somewhere in ne

--

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form