Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads looking fluffy and flaking out

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

If you're rinsing it every day by not be driving completely if they start to get that musty smell, I would get some rot knot from dreadlockshampoo.com

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
If you're rinsing it every day by not be driving completely if they start to get that musty smell, I would get some rot knot from dreadlockshampoo.com
got it and charcoal with karma locking gel 
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

Hey I bought the locking gel will using this slow the process?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

no it shouldnt

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
no it shouldnt

Hello just coming back to say I have those white things on my hair again Idk if it's from the New shampoo I like it just don't know why I have white things some of them look like they're follicles because there stuck to the tip of hair but then I see some random white ones just stuck in hair Idk what's wrong.g with my scalp :/ I've also been using that new locking gel karma could it be the locking gel have to wash out?

updated by @exclusebruce: 11/06/15 02:11:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

folicules are normal especially if you backcombed or agrsively tnr'ed

some miht be dandruff its hard to be 100% dandruff frre  especialy early on

cold water helps

some can be , i forget what its called but its like a split hair but in the middle of the hair, its a damage like a blowoit  a white bump on the hair shaft

my best advice stop looking so closely lol

just wash often use colder water and  it should adjust

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
folicules are normal especially if you backcombed or agrsively tnr'ed some miht be dandruff its hard to be 100% dandruff frre  especialy early on cold water helps some can be , i forget what its called but its like a split hair but in the middle of the hair, its a damage like a blowoit  a white bump on the hair shaft   my best advice stop looking so closely lol just wash often use colder water and  it should adjust

This how it looks up to date

IMG_20151106_121409.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

ok when i download and look at the big version (try using embed media button instead of attach) i see what you mean it loks normal...ish  a lil more then normal

wich is completely to be expected if you backcombed

so refresh my memory

what method what products.. u never used wax right?

just backcomb? never crochetted?

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
folicules are normal especially if you backcombed or agrsively tnr'ed some miht be dandruff its hard to be 100% dandruff frre  especialy early on cold water helps some can be , i forget what its called but its like a split hair but in the middle of the hair, its a damage like a blowoit  a white bump on the hair shaft   my best advice stop looking so closely lol just wash often use colder water and  it should adjust

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

This how it looks up to date

Know can I just dye my hair natural haha xD

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

henna is the safest dye   but u still gotta be careful

--

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags