Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Would Anyone Like Some Dreadrocks?

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Made these out of air-dry Crayola clay the other day. They're kinda unrefined-looking, but um...so am I. :) Haha. But I had fun making them, and hope to improve my bead-making skills soon.

I'm not selling these for $$$. I just want to trade them for other interesting things. They don't necessarily have to be other dread beads, just little things that you find interesting, things that represent part of your life, etc.

Want a dreadrock? Let me know! :)

updated by @laura-earle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i thought it said dreadlocks made out of clay b4 i read it lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts
This was actually my second attempt at bead-making. I used a wax-based clay the first time, and uh...it kinda melted into a rainbow-colored puddle in the oven. /facepalm. Wax is just evil in all shapes and forms! XDPahaha, I could make some killer dread extensions with this stuff, SE. Like, literally. They would double as weapons. :o
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

haha SE, I did too! I was like ok I gotta see dreads made of clay.

soaring eagle said:

i thought it said dreadlocks made out of clay b4 i read it lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  † 
@¯\_-ツ-_-¯-†-
11 years ago
6 posts

I thought it said dread locks made out of crayola clay! I was like what on earth?! And then I realized...These beads are so pretty! It makes me want to make some! I would totally trade you something but I don't feel like I have anything as neat or interesting as these.

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

It doesn't have to be a bead or anything hair-related. Just something that you find interesting, maybe something that reflects part of your life. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form