Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the way of the rainbow warrior

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
nope its a dvdso compressed even its pretty bigby im would take a couple hours to sendif i send by emsil it would hafta be split up into a few hundred emails

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:07:33PM
Jayma-Chantel
@jayma-chantel
15 years ago
4 posts
Oh my lord....I have friends that have gone to rainbow gatherings forever....Ive heard about it and researched it and ALWAYS wanted to go but never knew where to start....where to go or anything like that.....I would love to be a part of such an amazing experience...any help would be rockin~
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Greetings, I'll try to keep you posted of any gatherings in our area, Region 8 but we'll not know much about the National Gathering till later, Thanksgiving Council should meet soon and start the serious business of selecting a site for 2010.......Much Love
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
keep in touch with me/us we will get ya home asap :)and i expect a tight hug when i see u there :)

--
Jayma-Chantel
@jayma-chantel
15 years ago
4 posts
Thank you.....Message me to let me know.....if not GebIsis04@yahoo.com is my e-mail....it would be much appriciated....:)! Lonnie Berg said:
Greetings, I'll try to keep you posted of any gatherings in our area, Region 8 but we'll not know much about the National Gathering till later, Thanksgiving Council should meet soon and start the serious business of selecting a site for 2010.......Much Love
Jayma-Chantel
@jayma-chantel
15 years ago
4 posts
OH ya!!!! ;) soaringeagle said:
keep in touch with me/us we will get ya home asap :)
and i expect a tight hug when i see u there :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
is that also a yahoo messanger adress?

--
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
I'd really love to go to a rainbow gathering. WHen I was a kid my parents to me to Om festivals. Have you heard of those SE?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm no but there have been tons of fests that are psudo gsatherings trying to profit off the desire for family anbd tribe so im asssumming its just another of those

--
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
It was started in the early 90's and it usually bring 500-700 people. Everyone brings their own food and who ever can cook, cooks. Who ever likes kids, make up scavenger hunts and so on. It was a lot of fun growing up. Oh and I met Julia Butterfly-Hill! soaringeagle said:
hmm no but there have been tons of fests that are psudo gsatherings trying to profit off the desire for family anbd tribe so im asssumming its just another of those

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form