Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Next year'z/local rainbow gatherings

Brandon5
@brandon5
12 years ago
4 posts
It was when I was googling rainbow gatherings I stumbled upon this site. Here's the URL for the page I found it on http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/nfs-regs/fsregs.html
updated by @brandon5: 07/17/15 08:08:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea old news i protested that in dv=c after the alabana gathering i mentioned

to make that story longer after alabama we went to misissippi to a protest in the forrest there where they were turning the forrest into tank practice ranges after leacvu=ing that 5 states away we ran into the same kids we rescued b4 the gathering this time they were being hassled by cops for hitchiking so we rescued em again went to dc to protest thge fs regs

we camped acrodss from the white house

in any city where its gonr=e to court that men and women are treatted differently as far as going shirtless is concerned they eir=ther made it ilegal for men or legal for women in certain areas accross from the white house is 1 park its legal fir wi]omen to be topless so they had a sister circle (2 gay guys joined them) they weee all topless when clinton decided to go fir a walk so all the sisters are lined up along the edge of the park topless and waving as ckinton walks by waving back with a huge goofy grin in his face

wish i had a camera at the time haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form