Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

rainbow gathering pictures.....beautiful

RainbowSorrow
@rainbowsorrow
13 years ago
7 posts

At some point I will make it to a gathering..I just don't get out much, occasionally i'll make it to a radical faerie gathering if i'm lucky butwith noextra money and all it's hard to travel, I usually save all the extra I have to go to burningman, which is worth it even the far travel and expense becauseI'vehad the most fun times of my life be in that desert.I live in Alabama so it's kinda out of the way of most events of any kind.

updated by @rainbowsorrow: 07/13/15 04:44:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

burning mands not worth the price and the gatherings free better hten free its about giving sharing

theres a radical feary gathering? the radical fearirjied have fairy camp at the gatherings theyre a trip always a fun time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
RainbowSorrow
@rainbowsorrow
13 years ago
7 posts
yeah there is a rad fae sanctuary within an hour of my house, it's magic, but I don't go that often asI wouldn't want to outstay my welcome as its a small group of people living there so I usually only go for gatherings such as beltane when it's open invitation. yeah burningman is very expensive but familiar to me and i already have my ticket for this year or i would look into going to the main rainbow gathering instead, to be honest i didn't know much about the rainbow family until this year, ive been learning little by little and the more i know the more it seems i need to go...but i just watched that we love you video that you shared and it was amazing, the part with the cops was heartbreaking it made me cry. but maybe by some universal force i can find someone i know that knows someone who can take me to rainbow also and i'll get to know what it's all about sooner than later :)
Summer Santos
@summer-santos
13 years ago
9 posts

If I were in these photos, I'd have a big cheesy grin on my face! :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

often you see people who seem to float niot walk they drift on the wind and seem to be more grin then anything else they can float on by naked but all you see is a cheshire cat like disembodied grin it seems like theyre smiles consume theyre entire heads..

and yea often thats all theyre wearing is that big cheesy grin

Summer Santos said:

If I were in these photos, I'd have a big cheesy grin on my face! :D

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form