Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Favorite Place to live...

MattMan
@mattman
14 years ago
2 posts
It really depends on the area you want to live in. Like most places there are nicer neighborhoods and weaker ones. For the Kitchener Waterloo area I would say (and this is a pretty rough estimate) anywhere from about 400$-1000$ Canadian dollars a month. There are quite a few places available for rent to accommodate the large student population of the area. This link has a bunch of classified listings for the area. http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/f-2-bedroom-house-for-rent-housing-Kitch... Sister Rags said:
Matt, so just out of curiosity, about how much is it to rent a 2-bedroom house?
Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
Now I'm not saying this because I'm from here, but Utah is a very wonderful place to live if you would like to experience 4 seasons, and different kinds of scenery. We have amazing mountain ranges with beautiful high elevation lakes, although most of which can only really be accessed a few months out of the year like the Uintas. There are beautiful red rock deserts with all sorts of crazy landscapes, tons of camping all over the state, and you get a complete change of scenery within driving for over an hour. Now we do have the big mormon population here, but it really isn't too bad, for the most part I'm left alone except for the people that engage in activities I do, and then about everyone gets along.
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
14 years ago
34 posts
Colorado! Colorado! Colorado! Beautiful seasons! They people are AMAZING too. I feel so at home whenever I go there!
Andrew Harder
@andrew-harder
14 years ago
33 posts
funny that you say that. i made 4 trips to summit county last year. and i'm goin to school in lincoln NE. i really wasnt a big fan of colorado for what i saw. i like fort collins but not the mountain towns near the ski towns where i spent my time. it's dry, ritzy, crowded, the snow isnt that great, and i found the general ski hill atmosphere isnt nearly as friendly as the northwest. i just didnt feel motivated to ride hard cause it just didnt feel right.
Lacie Blaze
@lacie-blaze
14 years ago
39 posts
Coeur De Alene(Sp?) isn't very big, or exciting. i used to live in Spokane, Wa, which was very close... and everyone from CDA would come there to shop and do stuff they weren't able to there. Its got a very low employment rate... most people will cross the Wa border to get a job.I agree with Oregon. I live in Seattle, and even here I feel like I am discriminated against quite a bit for my tattoos and alternative style. In Oregon, I've never had an issue. They, too, have a somewhat low pay rate but jobs tend to be easier to find in the larger cities. Its super cheap to live there... and NO TAXES IN STORE! lol... the best part about it! :)
Emily Smith
@emily-smith
14 years ago
31 posts
Move to the Blue ridge mountains in NC..I live here and I love it. Beautiful leaves in the fall, hot days in the summer, beautiful flowers in the spring, and as of late lots of snow in the winter! Housing cost is all dependent on where you live exactly. I live in asheville and it can be a bit expensive in the city, but outside the city it is pretty cheap to find a place to live. The town has so much character. I love it! Lots of local music.
Sancho Lopez
@sancho-lopez
13 years ago
28 posts
prov. rhode island.... wicked awesome.
Colt
@colt
13 years ago
17 posts
I agree with others. I live in Oregon and absolutely love itt. 4 seasons, mountains, ocean. Such beautiful lively landscape. I have traveled all over the USA and Oregon just has a homey feeling to it. Mountians to the east and ocean in the west. You can't beat it :) some of the most beautiful forests are here.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form