Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Extreme Nooooooobee :)

stewart
@stewart
11 years ago
8 posts

Hello everyone :) Great site ( Thanks SE ;) )

Just started attempted dreads :) Washing hair with Pears Natural Soap , putting salt water on about 2 hours before wash then cleaning off when washing, no drying, no brushing and no combing. Doing this every 3 days... so am I doing everything right so far? Hair is just over 3 inch so starting early lol. Can I put a hat on after washing as I'm dripping everywhere :) Forgot to say going for a natural method I have fine hair that gets thickr as it gets longer hehehe

Thanks for any help,

Stewart

updated by @stewart: 01/13/15 09:54:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

not sure what the soap is so post the ingredients tho no wouldnt put a hat on a wet head shake it out to get theexcess out

hat on eet head means no air flow no drying and gret conditions for mildew

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

You may not see much happening until your hair grows a bit longer. A good dread soap or baking soda wash is all you need.

peace.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Stewart, If you wash and go, need to get somewhere, buy a micro fiber towel in the auto section, one like a Shamwow. After you wash, gently pat the hair with it and it will suck out soooo much water, no more dripping about....peace

stewart
@stewart
11 years ago
8 posts

The full ingredients of Pears soap...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/88502-ingredients-pears-soap/

soaring eagle said:

not sure what the soap is so post the ingredients tho no wouldnt put a hat on a wet head shake it out to get theexcess out

hat on eet head means no air flow no drying and gret conditions for mildew

stewart
@stewart
11 years ago
8 posts

How do you use the baking soda? Should I was maybe every 4-5 days because of fine hair, just now it has a lovely just out of bed fluffy look and hair seems to be the best condition it has been in years lol

Stewart

Tim said:

You may not see much happening until your hair grows a bit longer. A good dread soap or baking soda wash is all you need.

peace.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form