dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi! I'm Tom.

Lone Walker
@lone-walker
11 years ago
5 posts

Hello everyone

I'm Tom, I live in Belgium and will be 25 this summer. I have been scooping the forum for some time now and finally created an account :) I haven't brushed my hair for 3 weeks so I am only just embarking on my journey towards natural dreads!
I had been thinking about getting dreadlocks for a few years now and recently started researching it a little bit. It was naturelovers (video)blog that convinced me to take the plunge and that's also where I found references to this webssite. I'm really glad I found both webssites because before I thought you had to go to a salon to get dreadlocks. Discovering that this is in fact a natural process that many find is a spiritual voyage made me realize this is something I really want to do.

updated by @lone-walker: 01/13/15 09:53:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome we love (and miss) naturelover

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Nice intro Tom. You know, it is unfortunate that so many people do not realize that you can grow your own dreads, and that they will be healthier than any dreadlocks a salon creates. Good for you for doing your research first. You sure will find it a spiritual voyage, a journey that should be experienced by everyone who has dreadlocks.....peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form