Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Could i separate a two dreads grown together by 2 inches

Adrian Ozymandias
@adrian-ozymandias
11 years ago
8 posts

Usually i don't mind dreads growing together, but two already thick dreads have been growing together for quite a while now. they are attached about 2 inces from the root, and i would really like to separate them. I know it got out of control, and i should have separated them sooner. Can anyone please give me some advise?

updated by @adrian-ozymandias: 01/13/15 09:53:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

how thick are they combined if too thick then yea u need to seperate if not well leave em be

wet them good try to seperate (doubtful it will) next afdd olive i=oil to the connectesd part work it in there ..try..if still not get help with this

pull dreads apart putting tension on the connecting hairs and with an exacto or razorblade (tip the fk=limsy double sided ones are far more sharkp then the single sided ones (but for that reason be extra careful a slip of the fingers can cause a severe cut) now take your scalple or whatever your cutting with and slice thru just a few hairs at a time dont cut deep keep pullig on them and slowly slice as u try to rip th e more thats ripped vs cut the better

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

If using the double sided blade, put masking tape on one of the sides, that way when you hold it you won't cut your fingers. ...peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form