Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

why we have ads (cant believe i have to explain this again)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

so once again someone trying to claim the sites all about making money meanwhile trusting another site that literaly makes millions off harming dreads

so here we go again

site costs

currently the main sites 97 a month with the new upgrade thaqt will be 118 currently though both are live at the same time but new ones not full price yet so at a guess im paying 149 but not sure (i hate money and pay no attention to it)

the subdomain server that serves the shops site (wich we provide shops free so our members can earn money from home) the dating site the classifieds and i recently moved dreadlockshampoo.com there to save her a buck the adseervers on there too as well as my blog and 3 or 4 or 5 others i offered to members free that was 99 a month now i upgraded to 180 a month (i think maybe 190)

the dating sites put me in the hole a good 600-700 and needs an upgrade soon costing another couple hundred (not per month but out of the soon to be thousand or more i recovered a whopping 20 dollars from that investment)

lets not forget the average 200 a month i spend on seo oh and the roughly 500 in tams beads etc etc i gave away (not nany recently but may start giveaways soon again)

let me think other monthly fees? im sure theres some oh yea 400 or more in software

so ok lets guesstimate at about 300 a month monthly fees or more the ads being in about 320 a month to 350 a month on average (and a few randon 2-3 dollar donatiins) besides the site im disabled so i get disability at umm again not sure like 600 a month

electric heres been 800-1000 a month (as soon as we move im getting solar and wind so at least that will be green and the elect reduced

and ok the odd month i do have an extra 20 (or even if i dont) ive helped members who were stuck while rraveling who needed to get into a shelter while homles who needed clothes for a newly adopted kid etc etc etc etc etc and almost always when they requested help i gave em twice what they requested (a freind a d members moms in the hosp very sick and she was 5 stares way tryin g ti ger home so i helped with gas)

ive explained all this b4 and theres no need to respond to this just bookmark it for next time some fool with waxy or crochet dreads tries claimimg we are just out to get rich..its not even funny anymore just annoying

ok plz dont respl=ond just file for when its needed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:53:34PM
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

You don't need to explain yourself, SE. I read the other post and they were clearly just immature fools. I mean, you and I have had our spats in the past, but even I recognise your not just in it for the money. What would that person know, having come here for about 5 mins and then logging off, feeling "offended" (I fucking hate that word)!? Just do what you do. No need to explain, apologise or give any intricate details. Your on a path; a path less travelled, and that makes a the difference (Robert Frost reference). Keep it up.

Sweet,
@sweet
11 years ago
133 posts

I would of though with the computer age or times that people would automaticly understand why the site has to have adds!!

I feel sorry for you that you have had to go and expain all this once before let alone AGAIN!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

silly isnt it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

For people who don't like ads, then Don't look at them. Don't click on them. Don't give a shit that they are on here. Read posts, make posts, talk on chat. Have tunnel vision and come on here for what you wanted to do. Period.

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

In a perfect world, there wouldn't be ads or money lol but there is, so people should deal with it. It isn't the end of the world, and anyone who thinks you're getting rich from some ads while Mr. Hi-Buy-My-Dread-Products is just helping is a moron.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form