Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreading 8 months from a caesar

Bountdoom
@bountdoom
11 years ago
31 posts

I started freeforming in october from a caesar with 360 waves...When is my hair going to start picking up for real ? its been short for so long

updated by @bountdoom: 01/13/15 09:53:28PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Had to re-read this a few times before I understood it.

For anyone else as daft as me, a Ceasar is a style of cut and he had waves in them.

Shit, I thought, until reading a few times, that he started dreading 8 months ago after having a seizure when riding the waves. (insert my head slap here)

Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
11 years ago
68 posts

For most people their hair doesnt noticably dread until about 6 inches... if that picture is after 8 months from a ceasar your hair hasnt grown much (guess you have really tight curls) but you do have what looks like a few little dreads so thats great and theyve most likely shrunk a little so that probably makes it seem as though your hairs hardly growing. If you want to spead up your hair growth I really recommend taking biotin.

I had my hair kept short for about 7 years and about... 8 months ago now my hair was last shaven.I never brushed my hair but because my hair is so straight and fine, totally different to yours,itliterally never knotted. For the first 7 months my hair grew to about 4 inches long without a single knot. Then I found this site and just I got recommended biotinwhich has made my hair grow like crazy. Just changing the way I wash my hair and sleeping on a wool pillow andIm getting knots at last =D

Good luck on your journey =]

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

biotin can be found at your local drug store in the vitamin section for under $10. Purchase the 6000mcg strength, if you can't find it that strong, just add up the pills to equal that. If you have a Target store where you live, they sell that strength. Results can be seen in 3 months. (it strengthens nails too)....peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i had no idea what it meant either i imediately thought of a salad

african haitr takes alot of abuse and product overuse wich might stunt o[its growth too but they made a good point about it shrinking more then growing in the 1st year so usualy by 13 months it staerts slowly growing by 20 is significantly longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form