Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sites trafic and activity lately

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well you may have noticed the past couple weeks the sites rrafic and activity has been 1/2 what it used to be

the new google updates hurt alot of sites badly and we are 1 of them

the reason is it changed all tye ranking factors so links (wich we had 38,000 links) are almost useless now and social signals are where its at..and engagement on social networks

so whats it going to take to get this site hoping again?

that new social widget here :

use that..every day on every social network your on

but dont just post a link and forget it write a compeklling comment to get ppl engages start talking about it on fb on google + (especialy on g+) on twitter

believe it or not the number of times u post (not spammy natural like 1 a day per network mixed in with all your other usual interactions) helps but so does every linke u get every commebt every reaction so keep it going wrack up the lin]kes and comments really engage them (start with a question or invite of feedback that gets ppl to reacte..what we need is a high level of interaction and rw=eaxtion to social shares

its all up to you guys

this goes for members as well as passing guests

like what u just read..share and discuss it

get ppl interested

thats all we need the rest will take care of itself naturally

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 11/19/15 08:39:10PM
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
Is there a way to do this on the mobile app? I'm not sure what good I'll be able to do though because I deleted my Facebook account and only have one Google plus contact :/
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

do it anyway but not on the app however you can do it on the new site wich is totaly mobile ready without aops ww3.dreadlockssite.com

--
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
Okay, sounds good I'll head over to the new site now to post some stuff.
Kelly4
@kelly4
11 years ago
6 posts

what happened with the google update that caused this? im not sure how the mechanism works that screwed you guys over. i mean if you had high traffic and high likes/ratings befoire then why wouldnt it stay that way? why would a google update do this?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

g+ is better then fb in many ways yea

to answer the other question..google used to base its ranking on number of links from high authority sites etc often ppl would build links thru link exchanges comment spamming forum profiles spun articles privarte networks etc google found that was being abused so nuked it in fact penalized you for many links thast didnt look natural

also the way on page stuffs ranked too was changed in fact just about everything about seo (search engine optimization) was nuked so now only shares and social interactions matter (well not really but for the most part) and we do ok on that butr sure could be doing better

few more things

stop calling me se start using soaring eagle

authorship and authority of the author makes a big diference using se insted odf soaring eagle probly is diluting that..alot

when you write posts make them longer more detailed with explanations for everything so noone will for examole go back to google and serach for biotin or traction alopecia the explanation wiklo be right there in the post

but using those social share links way more and interacting with ppl on the other end is whats going to get us back where we belong and higher

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form