Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Prayers

ash kerley
@ash-kerley
11 years ago
28 posts

Wanted to shout out to everyoneon this site that has helped my long awaited trip, Great info all around..one of the best sites out their!~! MY personal favorite.... Anways for the people out their that has inner Beliefs I got a call from sc this morning my grandmaws cancer is back,,I would like everyone to maybe Remember her name(martha) if you happen to stop by a church or whatever it maybe,IM thinking shes going to need more than just my thought this time...THanks guys Prob wont be on for the next few weeks until i get back..

updated by @ash-kerley: 01/13/15 09:49:47PM
ash kerley
@ash-kerley
11 years ago
28 posts

THanks guys

The Hippie Circle
@the-hippie-circle
11 years ago
34 posts
<3 <3
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Martha, we are all thinking of you. Ash, our thoughts are for you also to help you through these difficult times ahead. Reach out and use us to help you through anything. Peace be with you and Gramma Martha

ash kerley
@ash-kerley
11 years ago
28 posts

THanks guys im leaving tonight for a few days,Things looking better than i thought,we will see..Ill see everyone in a few weeks,, (( shes going to love my new hair psst, man shes going to give it to me haha

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Well that's good, Your hair will take her mind off things :)

ash kerley said:

THanks guys im leaving tonight for a few days,Things looking better than i thought,we will see..Ill see everyone in a few weeks,, (( shes going to love my new hair psst, man shes going to give it to me haha

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form