Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Weird feeling

Sergio Gonzalez
@sergio-gonzalez
11 years ago
6 posts

Ok, so lately, I have been feeling my dreads a bit weird. I dont know if they';re my hands or my dreads but when I wake up they feel different, but I cant explain. They dont feel scratchy at all, and yes I'm making ssure that i get everything out when I shower and they dont smell bad at all when wet, so I discard mildew.

updated by @sergio-gonzalez: 01/13/15 09:48:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

let me guess

u crochet?

what do u or have u done to them what re u washing with

define weird feeling

stiff?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sergio Gonzalez
@sergio-gonzalez
11 years ago
6 posts

Not stiff, weird as in they dont feel scratchy. No i dont crochet anymore. im washing once a month with neutrogena combined with some BS. And I wash oftenly with water and BS. I just let them be.

idont take hairs in cause I figured out they will just come right back out. so i just let them be

soaring eagle said:

let me guess

u crochet?

what do u or have u done to them what re u washing with

define weird feeling

stiff?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

haha they feel like reads now crochet makes them scratchy from all the broken hairs they feel like brillo

dreads should be soft andr cuddly

so your weird is most peoples normal

its a good sign thwy are recovering

wouldnt bother with nutragenba unles u got buildup then dont use it often at all

are u using acv after the bs?

--
Sergio Gonzalez
@sergio-gonzalez
11 years ago
6 posts

No, i havent learned how to do that one, and I havent bought oils

soaring eagle said:

haha they feel like reads now crochet makes them scratchy from all the broken hairs they feel like brillo

dreads should be soft andr cuddly

so your weird is most peoples normal

its a good sign thwy are recovering

wouldnt bother with nutragenba unles u got buildup then dont use it often at all

are u using acv after the bs?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

learned? theres nothing to learn really

mix pour rinse

but if you do bs u got to do acv after

put 2 capfulls ab0ut in 5 cups water pour oin then rinse

--
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

After doing the baking soda wash & rinsing it out well, then you do the ACV rinse. Mix 1-2 capfuls of ACV in 5 cups of water and pour on head, leave for one minute & rinse well. This will balance the PH & condition your dreads :) Peace

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Neutrogena shampoo should only be used 3 times a year if needed to remove residue from dreads, rinsing it out very very well.

If you like to use shampoo, order from dreadlockshampoo.com for residue free, natural dread products. Your baking soda ratio is 1/2 cup BS to 5 cups water. leave on for 10-20 minutes to exfoliate the scalp & rinse out well before doing the ACV rinse. Your head will love it if you finish off with a cold rinse too. Peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form