Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Trouble With Dreadlocks Shop

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Hey all I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble purchasing shampoo fro this site. I have been trying for 3 or 4 days now and I Keep getting weird error messages when I try to confirm my order, if I can even get that page to load. I don't know if maybe there is some maintenence going on or if I have just completely forgotten how to purchase something online! The latter is probably the most accurate. Any help is very welcome! Thanks all!!!

updated by @cole-morton: 02/14/15 10:15:28AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

whsat error messages try clearing cache and co0okies

what browser sany script blockers ad blocl]kers etc

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

no its saying that the merchants address is not correct, and therefore my paypal acct. won't approve it. I tried to cgo back and start over to just pay by credit card and it won't allow me to change my payment option. I went back and verified that all my billing info was exactly the same for my card, my pay pal and for dreadlocks shop...just in case it was an error on my end. If it is an error on my end it is not something I have been able to detect.

I will try your suggestionsas well. I also tried to submit it from my work pc instead of my mac in case it was because of the difference in browsers.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

The exact error reads:

Unable to process payment. please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shopped to that address.

This was a stop from paypal. My address on all of the things are identical.

I would gladly skip the whole pay pal thing and pay via debt/credit, but I havent been given that option, when I confirm my order it automatically choose paypal as the payment type, and I can not sem to change it. Now I am not very tech savvy so this could totally be operator error! LOL! So any help is welcomed =)!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

its a paypal issue with certain addresses you can use the credit card on the paypal screen you pay by card using pasypal but it stuill might not accept the shipping wddress so you can use the contact form contact her and she'll provcess it manualy since it happens on certain addresses alot

--
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Where do I find the contact form? Do I need to email her directly? I'm sorry for all the trouble. Thank you so much for all your help.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

I think I figured out the contact thing. I just went to the contact us link and sent them a brief email about what my problem is/was.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

left side scroll down u see a box with shipping info privacy policy and contact us

heres a direct link

http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

--
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Thanks again SE you have been really helpful. I will let you know how it all turns out!!!

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Well I have to applaud Vicki and her customer service. I was getting so frustrated, because everything I was trying didn't seem to be working. Thankfully she talked me into trying one more thing and it worked!!!! So finally I will get to expirience what everyone has been raving about!!! Thank You again so much for your helpfulness!.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form