Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP, removing dreadlocks :(

Taylor Sheriff
@taylor-sheriff
11 years ago
6 posts

Ive had my natural locks for about 6 months now, but i had decided to remove them for various reasons. Ive already removed about 10 of them, but i'm finding it very difficult because there is this nasty blue/green sticky shit in my hair, and when i comb it my hair just comes out in clumps... does anyone know what the hell this is and how i can maybe remove it? Also would you recommend any certain type of comb or conditioner to remove my dreadlocks?

updated by @taylor-sheriff: 01/13/15 09:46:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

whag waere u washing with> sounds like heavy buildup

bronners and hard water would be 1sst guess

any comb or brush will do any conditioner or oolive ou=il

i saw on tv theres a specialy designed brush thats suposed to glide right through removing tangles with no harm no pain it might be worth a try but it was a lil pricy 1 sec ill oook for it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy all reviews for it werent good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Taylor, sorry dreads did not work out for you. The stuff in your hair if definitely residue from your hair care products you were using. Those of us that have hard water need to watch which products we use. To remove your dreads you need lots of conditioner or oils, a comb and time. Be good to your arms and take a few days if needed to work out the dreads. Start from the bottom of dread and work your way up in slow layers, eventually you will get them all out. If you need to use a lot of oil during the process, when they are all out treat yourself to a dawn dish soap wash after to remove the excess oils or conditioner. All the best to you

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form