Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Heyhey!

Sputnik0145
@sputnik0145
15 years ago
9 posts
Hello, hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Eve!Ive beening lurking around the forums for a while now, asked a few questions, but now I think its time to introduce meself.Ive been wanting dreads for a while now but sadly never had the balls to really start.. Until now that is!So my question is;My hair is around 8/9cm on the top and a bit shorter on the sides - should I bother with twist and rip or would that just be a waste of time?Thanks in advance!
updated by @sputnik0145: 01/13/15 08:29:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
as one of those retarded americans who cant speak metric i can only guess , 8 or 9 cm seems about close to 3 inches?well..ya know..the best way to answer the question is to twist and rip and see if they hold together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sputnik0145
@sputnik0145
14 years ago
9 posts
Sorry I havent replied.. busy times..Thanks for the quick responses! I twisted and ripped part of my head but unfortunatly they fall apart after a good nights sleep. I gave it some thought and think Im going to try the natural method (at least till my hair is longer to give TnR another shot).
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
naturals the best way to go, as you gain length it will dread, if it gets to 7 inches and hasnt dreaded yet your hair will at least section itself, and you can use the natural sections as a guide to twist n rip

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form