Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey folks and random peeping hair

justn
@justn
15 years ago
3 posts
YO! im justin. im new, i've had dreads since may, and i find a strange and possibly-explainable connection with lots of fellow dreadheads. its tight. see ya 'round!~update~ oh ya also, i've got lotsa loner hairs denying their dreading destiny.. like my head is 90% dread 10% hairs peepin' out all over. suggestions?
updated by @justn: 01/13/15 08:29:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
youve had your dreads a few months. at that point the way they affected you may not be so odvios, yet they affected you so ofcourse you have a subconscious connection to others who walk the same paths.as much as some sites try to sell dreadlocks as a hairstyle that comes in a box for only $70 bucks in reality its a lifestyle..one you share with us all. ofcourse we all are immersed in this lifestyle to varying degress so we are not all in the exact same spiritual headspace, instead we are all walking the same path, some ahead some behind but all on the same journey together.did that explain it?welcome and glad your here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
close pic? (u updated as i typed)in almost all situations the answer is ignore itin time they will form baby dreadsthe varying sizes and textures add a more blended natuaral look

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Emphino
@emphino
15 years ago
13 posts
yeah just leave it, they either join another, or just form their own little matted balls of amazingness.:D
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
welcome! your dreads are looking really good, i have a ton of loose hair too just dont worry about it :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form