Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

This person asked for help so....

BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

So I'm not familiar with the back comb method she used, but what looked a lil out of ordinary to me was the sectioning... is it just me or is her sectioning a little too big? We're in the same group on facebook and she posted this and asked for help. I know there are a lot of helpful people on this site, so that is why I brought it here. Feel free to comment on the video or on here. Much appreciated.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JBF_T2_7LJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

updated by @beauzay: 01/13/15 09:44:28PM
BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

This iframe is not allowed

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

crochet makes them 1/3 the size they will be they will be huge 18 is really not alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yea those are all messed up 3 on the bottom? thats rediculouse she coy]uld have 10-15 in that 1 row alone yea she should start over

and no crochet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

Thank you guys! I was thinking the same thing as you all. And Britany, I always wished we could like comments on this site. That'd be a pretty awesome feature to have here.

BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

I messaged her on facebook, and told her I posted her video here and gave her the link. Also told her how this site has all the info you'd ever need about dreads. Hope she comes.

Heather
@heather
11 years ago
1,291 posts

omg. poor thing. she looks bald. hopefully she'll come to this site and see all the love and support and undo them. with wavy hair she would do well going natural.

James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

Those sectionslook HUGE. They probably look neat right now because she said that she hasn't washed them yet to allow them to unravel.

Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
11 years ago
74 posts

they also look really stiff... as if they're waxed....
they look... really bad....

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

yeah those look messed up man, id comb that out section however you want and dont crochet those boys. If you just let them go your dreads will be HUGE?!?! marley style

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form