Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar Wash - Bad or Good?

Michael6
@michael6
11 years ago
5 posts

Hey dreadheads, Im into my 3rd month of neglect, after doing a bit of online research and reading alot of posts on this website, I have been washing my hair regularly (1-2 times a week) with the bs/acv rinse,My hair is a lot dryer than usual but have not had any other issues. I wasnt really concerned about it being dryer. Iwasmore so happy as it helps my hair dread faster. Recently I spoke to a skeptic about the method and he convinced me that I should atleast do some more research into it ifI wasnt going to stop. Well I did and I found this http://www.futurederm.com/2012/06/20/3-reasons-why-baking-soda-and-apple-cider-vinegar-destroy-your-hair-and-what-to-use-instead/ which concerned me a lot.Although I do like my dreads forming faster, Id rather not go bald or have alot of my hair falling out in the future. So before i discontinue use or continue using the bs/acv rinse, I was hoping to get some feedback from fellow dreadheads using this method longterm as well as any light someone can shed on this topic. Thanks a lot in advance!

updated by @michael6: 01/13/15 09:44:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u realize thats an advertisement dont you

blogging is a way of gaining credibility for their site its basicly legitimized spam

ignore that they are just trying to sell thier crap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Michael6
@michael6
11 years ago
5 posts

ahhhh didnt realize

thx alot 4 help SE, nowI can shower in peaceeee without trippin bout goin bald :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u wont i will say tho that my hair feels much healthier with the dreadlockshampoo.com bars then with baking sodsa but the bs acv was the start of curing hi[orific scalp issues dreadlockshampoo was the completion bs acv can be used forever but dreadlockshampo might be better long term bs acv has a no touch advantage for early neglect and the customizability to any skin scalyp and hai\r condition so does have some advantages and drawbacks

wjen i stsarted using i i thiought id never use anything else ever again but now dreadlockshampoo is the 1 ill never do withoit now

btw virtualy every long hair forums recomenfds baking soda and acv if li]ong hair sites recomend it u knolw its healthy for growing hair long

tho while using it i lost the ends off some (they were weaked from beinf g cai]=ught in eaxels and car doors and v= being stepped on) since switching to drealockshampoo havent lost an inch so definetly feel they are stronger and healthewier still now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form