Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Vinegar Rinse vs. Baking Soda Rinse

Yara Blair
@yara-blair
11 years ago
2 posts

So I've been reading a lot about both vinegar and baking soda rinses. I'm not sure what the difference between both is. Can anyone tell me what the benefits to each are? I also know there are a lot of different "recipes" for both. Can anyone give me different variations for both and what the benefits to the variations are?

updated by @yara-blair: 01/13/15 09:43:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they are not a this or that u need to do both

baking soda 1/2 cup per 5 cups water

soalk 10 min then rinxe

after rinsing the baking soda you do acv young dreads 2 capfulls per 5 cups water rinse imedirtly old dreads same 1/2 cup per 5 cups soak 3 min then rinse

they go together they are not 1 or the other

baking soda cleans acv restires the ph ballance

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
This is very informative se, could you feature this forum? So very helpfuul. I currently need to purchase acv so reading this once I do that would be good guide
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

theres already others featured with the same basic info

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

if you havent already check out the Dreaducation tab, has everything dready in it :) recommend baking soda/ACV wash in beginning stages because it is a no touch method of washing le dreads. once you do that recipe pay attention to what your scalps telling you and adjust. everyone is different so what works for one wont necessarily work for the other. good luck and happy dreading :D

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form