Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Soooo what's the best Shampoo for my babbiizz?

Yvonne Reigns
@yvonne-reigns
12 years ago
5 posts

I've used just a couple and don't like how my hair feels afterwards. I like Head & Shoulders but it makes my scalp itchy. I also been using Neutrogena every 10-14 dys, but heard on here it ain't what I thought it was. NOW I'm seeing the Lockin Up Liquid Shampoo Patchouli & the other's... I love the smell of Patchouli anyway...which one should I get or use? I've got interlocked dreads that I plan on letting grow natural NOW & they are just above my bra latch (in length) 18-21 in long (most)so I'm saying should I get the one for new dreads or ????? PLEASE HELP!!!

updated by @yvonne-reigns: 01/13/15 09:42:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the bars are better in my opinion especialy for african hair the liquoid might dry too much

you will love em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
If they're well established I'm go with a shampoo bar from dreadlockshampoo.com. They rinse out in hard water, clean like crazy and smell amazing.
Yvonne Reigns
@yvonne-reigns
11 years ago
5 posts

Well....I decided to just use ACV infused with Rosemary (about 3/4 c.) and Baking Soda (about 1/4 c.) in a sink of warm water. I rinse(d) my hair (when the ingredients dissolve) for at least 5 minutes THAN I wash my hair with Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Clear 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner & THAN I oil it and blow dry and I'm MOOORE in love than ever with my Dreadzzzzzz. SO excited!! & THANK YOU all for helping out, now my dreads are......FABULOUSNESS!!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

are u mixing the bs and acv together? theyt should be used seperately seperated by a rinse

your african american?

gotta be if not yoir over conditioning

(srry 10 thousand members with no profile pic cant always keep track of who has what type hair)

i think so tho right

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form