Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TnR Update-- 6 months

Masha Johanson
@masha-johanson
12 years ago
10 posts

I have reached 6 months! I can't find my original pictures for you guys, but I have my new ones. In the last couple of months, I have seen a ton of crazy looping, especially on my dreads underneath my other hair. I still have some braids because I liked the texture with them, but I am mostly all dreads. I have also been experiencing quite a bit of shrinkage, and as the dreads loop and get sucked in they are getting thicker, which I love, because when I first had them, it looked like I had no hair at all!

I am enjoying the loops, although I am looking forward to mature dreads. Lets just say my parents are not very happy about the loops.... My Dad frequently asks if I can't get rid of them or start over, and he calls me Medusa. :) I am loving them though!

Some more loops:

I'm looking forward to adding some more beads and trying out more styles when I have a little more time!

updated by @masha-johanson: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

guess your dads not to familiar with the medusa story only the vague cartoony version or the 1 from the old sinbad movies of the ..umm 60s or 70s whenever those were around

medusa was a beautiful goddess or 1/2 goddess i forget who was raped by zuess i think.. then because zuess had to keep his reputation and because it was the way things were done at the time ..she was blamed for her own rape the punishment for being raped was to never know love to enforce that any man who dared look at her would be turned to stone..furthermore the curse made her head the ultimate weapon..the nuclear bomb of the time so every power hungry man saught to kill her and possess her head

so by calling u maduesa hes saying your beauty is so great it could make the king of the gods a sinner

ypir strength and power so great hed fear you enough to send every soldier on earth after you to prevent you from exposing his weakness

next time he calls you that just smile and sy oh i wish i was that great but thank you anyway..with your support maybe 1 day i will be as powerful as medusa

hehe

love your snakes i mean dreads....

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Anna3
@anna3
12 years ago
70 posts

Those are some beautiful loops!

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
12 years ago
100 posts

omg i love it im at 6 months too and got the same awesome head going in ...

amethyst777
@amethyst777
12 years ago
95 posts

I love the braids you have mixed in :) They are looking great! :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form