Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

7 month update :)

dreadmojo
@dreadmojo
12 years ago
25 posts

3 month: so its about 3 months more or less on my dread journey...everything is going pretty good except for scalp issues but i think i needa just get some rosemary already...still have a grip of loose hairs all over and whole areas where it just seems to bee all loose but meh not too worried about it im just enjoying the messiness and since i work graveyard i can enjoy a full messy day without a tam if i choose too...i included 3 pics...sorry for bad image quality hoping to get a good deal on a digital camera this Christmas...let me know what you think, tips or tricks, thanks for looking

7 month: ok so 7 months along now to me feels kinda normal time moving by but friends and colleagues all say my hair is getting longer faster and "looking more dready" as some of my friends put it ;), pretty much all is going good totally free form, if you haven't seen any of my other post or my page i started with a light back combing and rubber bands on the tips on 9/1/2012 then discovered this site few days later and took the bands off my tips and did a bs/acv wash for about 2 months or 3 but was noticing the white residue being left on my head from the hard water, so about 4 months in switched to dragons blood locking up liquid soap from the dreadlocks shampoo page and have been washing with that mixed with about 3 drops rosemary, 1 drop lavender, 1 drop tea tree, occasionally some peppermint essential oils, i mix all that in a hair dye applicator bottle and aplly directly to my roots, i lather up nice and good and rinse with colds water and my hair looks and smells great! and hardly any dandruff flakes and definitely no residue :), my life has definitely made a turn around not a full complete one but i am growing with my locks, i have started doing yoga about 3 to 4 times a week pushing for every day, meditation about the same, i go hiking once a week and pretty strenuous ass kicking ones, i have completely stopped drinking liquor i was drinking a few beers about 3 to 4 times a week but recently it just went to weekend sand now this whole month ima not drink at all, havent had a beer in a full week, not that i was an alcoholic before or anything but i mean i live in a bachelor pad with my roommate and brother im 21 was a bit of a party animal in my later highscool years and a bit after but have turned that around for the better and have goals in life, ive been being more open to the energies around me feeling them radiate of the trees and rocks and animals and the earth itself, all in all its been a good change i just needa take a break from jah herb but in do time, thanks for reading all of you! i know im not on here alot like i said before somewhere, im not big into social networking i believe in talking face to face but i needa get more involved with this community and you great people!

love and kindness you all! may good vibes follow you along your path

7 month video here

updated by @dreadmojo: 01/13/15 09:41:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

natural?for the length thats awesome progress and thats aesome hair for dreadin too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dreadmojo
@dreadmojo
12 years ago
25 posts

yes all nautral just bs/acv wash, and thanks yeah i think i probably started them to early but now there really starting to take off

dreadmojo
@dreadmojo
12 years ago
25 posts

Thanks! yeah first month or 2 i was like come on dread already! >:(lol but patience is a virtue i very quickly honed to perfection lol now im jst w.e about it....letting my hair do its thing as if it were a separate entity lol im the tree trunk and my dreads are my free flowing branches :D

dreadmojo
@dreadmojo
11 years ago
25 posts

whoops i think i might've posted the update the wrong way, idk, oh in the video when i grab a dread and use my index to point at it those are my big congos lol about a quarter size diameter at the base

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form