Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks shampoo

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

Just ordered Lockin Up Liquid Dreadlocks Shampoo. what are peoples opinions of this compared to the BS/ACV wash, which i have been using. How does it make your hair and scalp feel. I like how my scalp and hair and scalp feel after BS/ACV but i wanted to try this

updated by @k-money: 02/14/15 08:45:47AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i like this even better

the bars especialy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
12 years ago
170 posts

Personally I love the way it makes my hair feel.. I personally like it better than the bs/acv but then again that may be simply because using the shampoo is a more simple process. I also love the way it smells, i've used all the liquids but the unscented one, and I really enjoy the scents of them. If you're in the earlier stages i personally have noticed that if you wash well with this stuff it really does help your hair lock.

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts
awesome. i ordered the unscented kind
Dawn Gill
@dawn-gill
12 years ago
8 posts

Hi All: I ust wanted to let Everyone know that Voodoo soap and Beads has just upgraded the web site it is much more user friendly, We offer all Vegan natural Dread soap in Bar form but we are also more than willing to make liquid for those who prefer it. Just shoot me an e-mail and its done :)

www.voodoosoapandbeads.com

Brigh blessings!

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

Hey guys. ive been using this shampoo for several weeks now and im just wondering if this is normal. It removes pretty much all the oil and everything from my hair and makes it pretty dry, which im OK with. But it makes it seem unhealthy i guess, its like my dreads have no life, they dont have the volume they used to. It looks like i dont have as much hair because it looks kind of flat. Is this OK? or should i switch shampoos? and if so what do you guys suggest?

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

I've used the liquid shampoo for a while as well. It does clean beautifully, I think the sea salt can dry your hair out a bit, but that is what helps lock up the hair. I use the bars as well, they are more conditioning than the liquid. I am using liquid once a week and the bars twice or so a week. Its good stuff, sounds normal to me.

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

whenever you use it do you let it soak in at all or do you wash it right out? ive been letting mine soak for about 3 minutes

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

I just wash like normal. Massage scalp, minimal hair massage and wash it out. Sometimes I wash twice in the same shower. I havn't let it soak.

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
12 years ago
80 posts

I'm getting 2 bars from Voodoo soap and beads and can't wait to try it either. I've been using BS wash so I'm looking forward in trying the Dragons Blood andPatchouli Love, But I will wash with BS every two week for a good cleaning.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form