Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks shampoo

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

liqauids suposed to dry the hair oit its for hard to dread hauir when using the bars my scalps ..perfect..its never been so amazing but when i use the liquid i do get a bit of dryness flaking etc

id recomend the bars unless your dreading super slowly

if your making good progress the bars will make it way healthier

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/11/15 02:59:10AM
Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
12 years ago
100 posts

omg i loved my BS wash and spent months perfecting it ....and then i ordered nag champa liquid lock up shampoo and i love it so much i havent used my BS wash once since i got it. i plan to go back to BS once my bottle is gone ,,..lol hopefully ...which scent did u get

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

i went with the unscented kind.
Danielle Hache said:

omg i loved my BS wash and spent months perfecting it ....and then i ordered nag champa liquid lock up shampoo and i love it so much i havent used my BS wash once since i got it. i plan to go back to BS once my bottle is gone ,,..lol hopefully ...which scent did u get

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

also im wondering would my hair dread faster washing every 2 days? or every 3 days? Ive been doing every 2 days for the past 9 months and my hair still is not even close to being fully dreaded

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
12 years ago
59 posts
I've used the sample of liquid I've got with my bar too. The liquid makes my hair super soft. Not a bad thing, but I think I prefer the bars so far. Just cause i'm about four months in and looking for progress yo.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form