Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Should i comb out my dreads and go natural?

Vini
@vini
12 years ago
8 posts

So i back combed about a week ago, and i really dont like how my dreads are turning out. The back of my hair wouldnt dread at all, so it looks goofy. All of it is coming undone, and i didnt section at all and i think it looks funny. Since its so early, should i comb them out and start natural? people tell me they look good, but i keep obsessing over them and dont know what to do. there is a lot of build up on my scalp which gets wet when i scratch at it and i dont know what to do about that. What should i do?

Photos attached

updated by @vini: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can start over

or u can stop obsessing

if u start over naty=ural u will need to stop obsessing anyway but it will teCH U TO NOT BE OBSESSIVE AT THE SAME TIME

WHATS THE RESIDUE FROM?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Vini
@vini
12 years ago
8 posts

It might just be that i didnt use ACV from my baking soda wash and i didnt rinse well enough, or it could be just dirt and dandruff. But whenever i scratch at it with my nails it breaks and bleeds, that what that red spot is if you look close enough. It just doesnt really look good to me and im not sure what to do

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

use acv if u dont u can fry the scak=lp and make it bleed but it could also be a topical bs alergy so u maybe should stop using bs and switch to dreadlockshampoo.com soaps

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form