Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

healthy hair after dreads

CiArA
@ciara
12 years ago
25 posts
i have combed out my dreads, which i will talk about some other time, since using this site (or any) on my phone, with auto correct, is very slow and annoying. it was time, things weren't quite right, and i'd had this gut feeling for awhile to comb out and start fresh later...i waited, they got pretty darn mature, then i combed them out...no, picked them out, and it wasn't easy. should've done it sooner and went with my gut rather than wait...would've been easier. anyway. i still want to do bs/acv, and use abunch of oils for thicker hair, hair growth, etc. i know the oils i need/want, should i just add them to the bs as usual?i want to get full benefit of the oils, and not let bs wash them away. then do vinegar rinse...is there a way i should do it to get all the benefits? i want to use grapseed+jojoba oils, not essential, actual carriers, then add various essentials to that. can i add that concoction to b.s/water in my bucket and just dump it all on my head at once?i want to take a few months to really support healthy, thick, hair growth, and will probly dred again next year. my hair isn't really damaged, a tiny bit of thinning from all the picking, but not really....my hair was thin anyway. but picking at your head for 35 hours, your gonna end up with slightly thinner hair than you originally had anyway. nobody can tell but me. i think for color/luster, dreads did me a favor...or at least all that time being chemical free. my hair looks better! ok well that is all :)
updated by @ciara: 01/13/15 09:36:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can add to either but for max benifits just add to a plain water rinse and use after the others

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CiArA
@ciara
12 years ago
25 posts
thanks! idk why i didn't think of that....duh....so simple!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form