Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

super easy super neat long dread style

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

this awesome style was so easystart with thickest dread..wrap around l;ayer by layer coiling tightly towards the tipsrepeat with all thick dreads getting thinner as u go out...then takle all thinner ones stickin out the end of the noose like coil and wrap them around in the oposite direction (both clockwise counterrclockwise and root to tip-tip to root reversals) and tuck the tips in and under..outta sight.,..alternately i do it more towards the top of head instead of 2-1/2 feewt only 8-10 inches and wrap more dreads round back towars scalp (did that the night b4 xmass and stayed neat for 48 hours)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
thats so sick lookini bet u need some serious length tho to do thatNamaste
Giuliano Pagano
@giuliano-pagano
15 years ago
55 posts
that looks heavy, stay away from deep waters. wouldnt want to lose you SE!!
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
HAHAHA NICE
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
15 years ago
58 posts
nice =] looks heavy
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
awesome, I wish I could do that :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
it was a lil heavy...lil long cause it was a huge lump behind my back ..so coulda beenmore comfy if it was higher..today tried a new thing...bun in a basket..didnt come out just right (need practice)..so no funny lookin pictures this timebut basiclytake a handfull of dreaDStwist em up (start on side of head)if u start right side..go forward if clockwise backward if counterclockwisewrap that twist around top of head like a crowntaking 1 loose dread at a time and wrappingit round tight to anchor it down as u wrap around till u reach the starting point then with the remainder length make a bun in the center of the basketthis is super comfy..and cool..gets it all up of my neck

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form