Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lurker coming out. ;D

Susannah Rowell
@susannah-rowell
12 years ago
4 posts

Hello! I've been lurking for the past few months, and I thought it was about time I introduced myself and my dreads. :D

My dreads turned 3 months old yesterday. :D It took me 3 days to finish all of my hair, but that's close enough haha. Anyway, I'm a senior in high school this year, I play the clarinet in the marching band, I used to be in choir, but I decided not to take that class this year. I'm rather boring actually. Ahaha, anyway, onto why we're here..

This is a front view, of my hair down.. This is the left side of my head. The back The right side. My fatty dread. :D One of my paddle-y dreads.

I made a video also, if anyone cares to see it, you might be able to see my dreads better in it.. anyway if you want to watch it let me know and I'll post it. :D

updated by @susannah-rowell: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

post it ;)

but hwed u start em? they look pretty good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Susannah Rowell
@susannah-rowell
12 years ago
4 posts

That's the video, I used twist and rip to start mine. Thanks. :D

Chuck Hunt
@chuck-hunt
12 years ago
13 posts

you're dreads are looking really good. I'm only about two weeks in myself, but its already changing the way I view people and things in general. Welcome to the site and good luck on your journey. Also, I may not have been around as long as most of the people here, but feel free to message me need anything or just want to talk

Susannah Rowell
@susannah-rowell
12 years ago
4 posts

Thanks. ^.^

Yes, they really do grow into your head as well as out of it. I defiantly look at things in a new, more relaxed way. Thanks alot I'll keep that in mind. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form