Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi!! :)

Bekka
@bekka
12 years ago
5 posts

My name is Bekka, I'm 20 years old, and I'm from a tiny town in Illinois. I gave myself 3 dreads in April out of excitement cause I found out I'm going to see SlipKnot. Then I won tickets to Manson and gave myself a few more and then I said whatever and did the rest of my head. I used to palm roll them like crazy, but now I'm just letting them do their own thing and yeah...I'm getting these crazy loops and swirls and I hated them at first, but every morning I wake up and it's a brand new design. :) Since having them I've had a few different reactions. Most of them are compliments, but I do get plenty of dirty looks and people asking me if I can even wash my hair. I don't have any recent pics of my progress, but this is a pic of me probably like a day or two after I finished them. :D

updated by @bekka: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome how did u start em and wouldnt bothrr palm rolling at all it does nothing good but can do harm if done alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Cool, Welcome aboard Bekka. :)

Bekka
@bekka
12 years ago
5 posts

I backcombed them. Although I don't think I did all of them tight enough since a lot have pretty much gone back to my normal hair and I'm just going to let that hair go neglect.

soaring eagle said:

welcome how did u start em and wouldnt bothrr palm rolling at all it does nothing good but can do harm if done alot

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form