Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Not quite a product for your locks

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

So Eagle gave me the idea. I figured I'd ask... does anyone have access to a silk screen machine? Or is artistic enough to come up with a T-shirt for this site? Maybe a cool artsy picture of someone with locks and a bold caption that says something like "Yes, I wash them", or something more about how locks really are clean. And have the web address on the back or something

updated by @baba-fats: 01/13/15 09:28:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

we used to have a cafepress shop on here where we had designed a few t shirts

but after i dunno how long..not 1 was sold (1 guy posted that he was real excited about ordering 1..but then never did..haha)

that also added the design to manty things besides t shirts like bumper stickers travel mugs clocks aprons etc etc

we could probly re-ctivate it and redo all the desifgns..

i evended up removing the shop tho

replaced it with the amazon minishop

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That sucks. Maybe I'll just make one for myself and see if people comment on it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well we could set thar back up again if u want

creating the designs is easy

but then u gotta go thru abd adjust a few like the bumper stickers might ned rearanging to make it fint and u might have to adjust some colors so they show up right (so u dont have black text on black t shirts)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

great idea i think it would be great.

i want to print up business cards & slip them into salons & to other dreadies :)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Call yourself a dreadlock consultant or something

The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
12 years ago
43 posts
Oh man I love the idea ...could have the oh so famous wax is for candles ...clean hair dreads better then dirty hair! .....I would love a shirt that said .." What came first the hair or the comb ??"
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

perfect!

The-Pygmy Page said:

" What came first the hair or the comb ??"
Redshirt
@redshirt
12 years ago
3 posts

Saw a shirt online awhile back that said " yes i wash my hair do you wipe your ass?" it was fuckin awesome

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

i posted that in a different thread here just earlier....it is freakin awesome. want it :)

Redshirt said:

Saw a shirt online awhile back that said " yes i wash my hair do you wipe your ass?" it was fuckin awesome

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form