Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So I have alot of newgroth

Nick pearson
@nick-pearson
15 years ago
9 posts
A little over an inch on all of my dreads, and I wanted to know how I could make them begin to lock. I started my dreads with the comb twist method, and I have african texture hair if its any help.
updated by @nick-pearson: 01/13/15 08:28:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
it will dread on its oen ..but arre you talking about an inch of loose hair at the roots like between scalp and where it begins to dread..or do u mean loose hairs in between dreadsboth are normalu need some movement room at the scalp..this is typicalyh an inchthe loose fuzz between dreads will join or become dreads when it reaches the right length..african haor thats typicaly shorter then caucasian hairleave it be it will take care of itself..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nick pearson
@nick-pearson
15 years ago
9 posts
Im talkin about loose hair at the root, between my scalp and the dread, the rest I could care less about. Is there any way I could speed up the locking of the newgrowh?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
its exactly as it should be..you could root rub which causes damage and really dont do nothing good..if that was dreaded right to the scalp youd have problems.. it could pull unevenly and cause pain.. youd have a harder timre cleaning your scalp..and they wouldnt have movement rfoom to knot properly they may also stick straight up..do nothing and the roots will knot..but you will always have an inch loose at the roots..that is normal Nick pearson said:
Im talkin about loose hair at the root, between my scalp and the dread, the rest I could care less about. Is there any way I could speed up the locking of the newgrowh?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form