Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Accessorize the inside of your locks

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

So does anyone ever put things inside of their locks? I found a few chips of quartz that I wash able to slide into a lock. You can't see it from the outside, but I like the healing and other properties of different gems, so I felt like it would be nice to have them embedded inside a lock. That way it's even closer to me.

Some accessories are not always for others to see

updated by @baba-fats: 02/14/15 08:46:31AM
Neil
@neil
12 years ago
21 posts

Where could you possible come up with the idea that rocks heal you?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha cool idea i remember 1 guy wanting to hollow out a lock to fit something inside but i got the impression it was for smuggling purposes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Redshirt
@redshirt
12 years ago
3 posts

The belief that certian rocks, crystals, gems and minerals as been around for ages. And that emotional and physical healing you get when out in the wild that comes from the earth why wouldnt you want t take that with you all the time. its an awesome idea baba just know crystals need cleansing every once in awhile after taking t much energy into themselves.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

The lock I fit this chip into isaccessibleenough that I think I could get it out once in a while. It's not deep in, either. It's kind of near the surface, but you can't see it from the outside.

Neil, all gems and stones vibrate at different frequencies. Even from a strictly chemistry and physics standpoint. That is why they naturally show up in different shapes. Diamonds do nt look like quartz. And Moldavite does not look like emerald. Because the atoms align themselves in different patterns, they vibrate differently. It is this vibrational energy that some believe to have hidden powers.

I do not think that you could cure cancer or other horrible diseases with just stones and gems, but they have energy stored in them that can help many different ailments

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I'm trying to find other gems that I'd like to do this too. I haven't fount anything recently that isn'ttumbled, and I only need small chips anyway, They are hard to come by unless I chip a bigger picce. But I don't want to break a perfectly good gem just for that

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Just chew on the amber? sounds odd. How big of a piece?

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

It's not for me, personally, but I think that idea is fantastic, the idea of adding something to the inside of your dreads for its properties rather than its look. As long as you don't lose it, I don't imagine it'd be a problem.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Even if I did lose it for a bit, It won'tadverselyeffect anything. It would just stop working it's magic

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Ah. I get it. I've never heard of that. But I'll remember it when I have kids

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form