Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Accessorize the inside of your locks

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

we use these for our girls too. they get all slobbery during teething & chew on everything, but never a fuss from them & the teeth come in :) lifesaver

I have one too, although i don't really notice a difference in anything, but i have seen some made specifically for back pain that i was thinking about checking into!
Jesus Freed My Soul!! said:

When I first heard of this, I had the same reaction:) Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's a teething necklace made from amber beads with knots tied between each bead. When amber is worn next to the skin, it warms up and releases Succinic Acid which is a natural analgesic and anti oxident. It has to be genuine Baltic Amber. We don't let the kids chew on them:)

Baba Fats said:

Just chew on the amber? sounds odd. How big of a piece?

updated by @ixchel: 07/11/15 08:09:57AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Ixchel, if you find any for baack pain, let me know. I have had a problem with my spine ever since I can remember. I'd love to try something new. Yoga helps, but anything I can try is one more thing to help

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/mt/713/40964/Honey-Back-Pain-Relief-Strand

i have that one bookmarked. i haven't tried one yet but i was interested enough to save it for later. I do yoga for it too some days it helps, some days are even worse. I do a lot of warm compress as well. Any tricks you can pass on?
Baba Fats said:

Ixchel, if you find any for baack pain, let me know. I have had a problem with my spine ever since I can remember. I'd love to try something new. Yoga helps, but anything I can try is one more thing to help

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

What I find helps the most is to do a decent yoga routine before bed. it might seem like doing it in the morning will help wake you up and make you limber for the day, but if you do a few positions at night, right before you lay down, you're less likely to get hurt at night if you sleep in a funny position.

Stigandi
@stigandi
12 years ago
22 posts

My church handed out dull nails for the season of Lent and I placed the "nail" in a lock.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form