Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

SUPER URGENT! Need help within the next few hours.

Charles Augenti
@charles-augenti
12 years ago
8 posts

sorry for such short notice, but it finally hit me this morning. so i have prom tonight, and i dont know what hairstyle i should do. i want something that looks sweet and classy. hit me with ideas please!!! This is what im workin with V

updated by @charles-augenti: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

You could google search different hair style. But there is a post on this site about dreadlock syles, too. Buns are always nice if you can get your hair up into one. I, personally like when people braid their locks together, but I don't know if it's really a guys style.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

theres over 3000 indexed links for wedding and formal styles that can work for prom

theres a styles section you can look through (and add to once you settle on a style)

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/searchresults-1?cx=partner-pub-1...

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rebecca Woods
@rebecca-woods
12 years ago
3 posts

Honestly your dreadslook so nicely maintained you could get away with it down and natural in my opinion :)

Charles Augenti
@charles-augenti
12 years ago
8 posts

wow thanks:) thats great to hear, especially since i'v never touched them or done any maintenance since they were first put in my head 9 months ago:) lol. so thanks alot, good stuff to hear :)
Rebecca Woods said:

Honestly your dreadslook so nicely maintained you could get away with it down and natural in my opinion :)

Charles Augenti
@charles-augenti
12 years ago
8 posts

thanks for all the replies guys. i ended up going with a tight bun with all of the dreads wrapped up in a little ball. looked nice.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form